HP inspires digital format vendors to rediscover new opportunities on Fespa 2017.
On 8 May 2017 in Hamburg, Germany, at the International Exhibition Fespa 2017 HP Inc. announced the availability of new solutions for HP's large-format print service providers to develop their business in the field of marking, decoration and display with innovative capabilities in manufacturing and applications.
The company introduced the new HP Latex 3600 and 3200 printers, flexible printing options for HP Scitex 17000 Press and HP PrintOS for Latex and Scitex HDR Presses.
It became clear that the 3.2-meter HP Latex 3600 and HP Latex 3200 printers maintain a higher print volume and improved monthly work cycle. The HP Latex 3200 printer is suited to large printing service providers to produce a wide range of high performance, high-quality applications for retail / outdoor advertising, events / exhibitions, automobile graphics and interior décor. The HP Latex 3600 is designed for even larger print service providers who need continuous and unhindered printing. It can reach production peaks of up to 35,000 square meters per month and is ideal for producing special applications such as banners, backlit, wall cladding, and more. The new HP Latex 3600 and HP Latex 3200 printers offer:
- Special tiling mode with improved color consistency for tricky tasks
- Reduces media loss, saving up to one linear meter per roll using the HP Latex Media Saver.
- Lower labor costs, an operator can manage up to four printers at a time.
- Automatic support for printheads, saving time and money.
- Reduced costs - heavy duty rolls for less roller shifts, 10-liter HP ink packs for nighttime work. (HP Latex 3600)
HP Inc. Introduces Latex Pring and Cut Solutions to simplify and accelerate the production of signs and displays.
HP Inc. announced the HP Latex 300 Print and Cut Series, a double-edged, simultaneous printing and cutting device that delivers 50% time savings.
Designed for stores and print service providers (PSP) to help their business growth. In this regard, the 54-inch HP Latex 315 Print and Cut and the 64-inch HP Latex 335 Print and Cut Solutions offer dramatically more efficient manufacturing for a wide range of applications, including high-quality floor and window graphics as well as stickers and customized clothing.
HP Latex printers help a number of customers, from small-scale sign shops and copy shops to high-performance print service providers, to print a variety of applications with fast drying and installation time. Portfolio includes:
- HP Latex 300 series printers: the new HP Latex 315, 335 and 365 printers deliver high image quality, performance and durability at high delivery rates that same day.
- Recently introduced HP Latex 560 and 570 printers help customers manage a variety of high-quality print jobs and last-minute jobs at low initial investment.
- The new HP Latex 1500 printer offers a stable and affordable solution for high-quality super-wide internal and external applications.
- The HP Latex 3100 and 3500 printers are ideal for high-volume and high-volume applications, thanks to less operator engagement, more media and 10-liter ink cartridges.
Source: HP Inc.
Copyright © 2017 Mirage Group Ltd.